Availability of Corporation Buses on Contractual Basis
- The Corporation shall make available any category of available buses for hire on special charter on rates applicable for that category of service and computed as below: -
Computation of booking charges for hiring buses for marriage and other social ceremonies
The following arrangements have been made for hiring a bus for marriages and other social ceremonies:
- Booking of buses is done only for 24 hrs. computed from the hour the bus is actually hired.
- Detention charges If the bus is hired for 24 hours but detained beyond that time for not less than 2 hours and used for less than 400 kms then Rs. 275/- per hour detention charge shall be charged upto a maximum of 2 hours for ordinary buses. Similar detention charges shall be applicable for other category of buses at their prevalent rates.
- If detention is beyond 2 hours, then full fare for the next 24 hours shall be charged.
- Computation of rates shall be on a minimum utilization of 400 kms / day and occupancy of 60%. Rates shall be computed by adding 5% to the maximum actual average occupancy of the category of bus by the Region over the same month of last 3 years. Bus utilization for computation shall be the average actual utilization for this category over last 2.50 months. If in a 24 hour booking, the vehicle is utilized for a kilometer higher than this utilization, extra kms shall be charged at prevalent rates.
- Mileage shall be computed on garage to garage basis.
- Additional Tax payable shall be charged at applicable rules & rates on the computed amount.
- Computed charges shall be rounded off in next Rs. 10/-.
- Charges payable shall be 100% booking charges in advance and 25% refundable security to be released on completion of booking and return of vehicle.
- If the vehicle is used for Inter State hire, then permit fees levied by the concerned State shall be charged as per actual over and above computed charges.
- For the above purpose only those buses which are less than 2 years of age can be booked only if booking is for 500 kms or more.
For UPSRTC'S Employee
- This facility is given to all employees for one time only throughout the service period.
- Buses could be given only availability of the buses.
- Relaxation for employee is 50% on fare. Rest 50% fare, passenger tax and surcharges will be borne by the employee.
- Under this policy only one bus will be allotted.
- At regional level only Regional Manager is authorised to give permission for hiring of the bus.